Let's see what we can do about it! Help us narrow down your network issue by submitting the information below
The challenge with troubleshooting a network is there are many variables. Potential contributors to slow network performance include:
- Speed of your Internet — upload and download speeds. If you want to see what your current speed is, launch Self Service and run Internet Speed Test (you'll also have the option to open a support request at the end of the test).
- The number of users on your network, the number of network consuming applications they are using, and yes, streaming music or videos can be a big culprit.
- The age of the device being used. Older devices simply can't process as quickly.
- Local wireless speeds.
- Local wired network speeds.
- The software in use. Is it up-to-date, crashing or having a central, cloud-hosted network issue?
Opening new location? Office move? Upgrading hardware?
Information needed from sit-down Project Meeting with client